Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Angel Mother

Happy Mother's Day Mom.
I want you to know that I love and appreciate you very much. Thank you for all your selflessness and sacrifice in raising your 8 children. Although we are all grown up now with families of our own I thank you for what you have done, do at present and will do for me and my children. We are so excited to be moving back to Calgary so that our children can be around you more often.
I enjoyed the time you were here visiting us. I felt so loved and I am grateful for the support you gave to us, especially while Avery was in the hospital. I am blessed to have such a strong valiant Mother.


3 generations.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Domestic C.O.O Lots of people are talking about your soy/ milk issue on St. John's Toddler on Facebook - you should have a look. I am posting something Monday on the blog and that may get more response. One reader had the same issue and suggests you and she email each other.I didn't have an email address for you so thought I'd post here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet picture!

    Tou asked me about the bars for the pegboard organizer. They are a part of the bygel series too! You should find the bygel series in the kitchen section of ikea not the small storage organization.

    The hung the bar using the pegboard hooks too!

    ReplyDelete