Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cooper day 3

I have missed posting something about Cooper for both Tuesday and Wednesday. But you know what? I am not going to beat myself up for it. In all reality I don't think anyone else really minds. It was more for me but instead of blogging about it I am enjoying Cooper before he turns 2 and is no longer my baby but my toddler! We have had a really fun week so far. We have gotten out of the house more in this week then almost all the weeks combined since Avery has been born. The weather has been great. A little windy or actually a lot windy but the sun has been shinning.
This week we went on a hike which required some major off roading in the double stroller. I have been wanting to do this walk forever and I took the kids and finally did it. It turned out to be quite the adventure as the trail was a lot more rough than I expected. We had a good time though and our stroller didn't fall apart. I think I got some really great pictures.
Today we went for a walk at a large pond, looked at the ducks and a swan and played at a really great toddler park. I can't wait until Avery is big enough to play with Cooper. I think Cooper enjoys the park more when he has some friends to enjoy it with. We also did some shopping to get ready for Cooper's birthday party.
Here is the invitation.

He is into a lot of things right now and one of them is balls. So we are having a ball theme party. I will post pics after is all said and done.
I sure have enjoyed my little man this week. He is so fun to be with and listen to his talking. He says the cutest stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment