Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cooper Day 4

We have been to Costco twice this week and they are doing some kind of construction in the parking lot. With construction usually comes heavy equipment and what little boy doesn't love a track hoe, front loader and the like. He saw them from a distance and got so excited. I told him after we were done we could go check them out. He was fascinated by them. He now says front loader and back hoe. It is so cute how he says them too. Now he looks out our front window and continuously says back hoe in hopes that one will pass by our house!
He was like that during the winter as well with the snow plow. Any time there was a loud vehicle he would point to the window and say "plow".
We also went down to the harbour today and saw the docked boats. He kept saying "hi boats" and really stressing the TS. He just makes me laugh so much. It is so great being his Mom. I love it. He makes me so happy. Both of my children do.

No comments:

Post a Comment