Sunday, May 1, 2011

Avery is 4 months old today

Avery is becoming quite the little chunky monkey. Her cheeks have really filled out and she has so many rolls on her legs. It makes me smile. I like my babies to have some weight on them. Here are a few of the shots we took today. Not edited as beautifully as I would like but better up on my blog then not, right?


Loving those rolls to the bottom right of the picture!


She is tolerating tummy time better and better all the time. I can't believe how much better she is as lifting her head up in such a short time. We tried this last month and she couldn't lift her head very well at all. They grow too fast.

2 comments:

  1. awe...she is a cute chunky monkey!
    love the pics...thanks for posting!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are SO CUTE! :)
    To answer your question about the temple canvas- it's the Toronto temple :)
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete