Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hijacked....

By Kacey ....
Hey M
Just wanted to let you know how amazing I think you are.
I am lucky to call you friend or "PBF" (practically best friend)
The last few years while you have been east it's been slightly more difficult to get together but I appreciate the effort you have made to keep us PBF! I love how faithful you are and am enspired every time I see you. You build me up I love you for that! I love how positive and happy you are no matter what is thrown in your way.
You have two beautiful children who are going to turn out as great as you with you has their momma! I am so happy to have you back in Alberta. Thank you for the visit today. I am so looking forward to many more visits (and scrapbooking adventures) in the VERY near future. Sorry Kent you knew the scrapbooking hiatus wasn't going to last forever.
Love you M
Your practically best friend
Kacey

2 comments: