Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Oct 3, 2010

Conference was awesome. I love how it gives me renewed faith and motivation to do better.
Just a quick post. Cooper's arm is healing and doing better but looks worse than it did on Thursday. I think I will just keep the pictures to myself this time. Burns are like that but looks are deceiving.
Kent has been sick with a cold all weekend so we all vegged as a family. It was nice to catch up on some Z's.
Only 4 more sleeps until we take possession. Cleaning party on Friday and painting party on Saturday which may extend to Monday, possibly Tuesday. If anyone wants to come feel free!
Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and I find I am feeling family sick (kind of like home sick but instead I miss my family). I love you my family and wish we could enjoy in the festivities with you. Thank you for all you have done for me and my little family. We are thinking of you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment