Sunday, November 7, 2010

Major Disappointment

Today is November 7th and I still don't have my kitchen. I feel frazzled, disappointed, frustrated, angry, mad, upset, depressed, very large, awkward and super uncomfortable. Most of those are due to the kitchen not being in and the others are because I am super pregnant. I feel like I think I should feel with 2-3 weeks to go but I have 7.5 weeks left.
We have unpacked everything we can and yet still have lots of boxes that we have to live around until the kitchen is complete. To add to those boxes we have a kitchen sink, faucets, a dishwasher and microwave hood fan we also are living around.  They are patiently waiting in their boxes waiting to be installed. I wish I could be as patient as they are!
So the big day is suppose to be tomorrow. I will believe that when the installers show up. Other wise I don't really have any recourse I can take with the cabinet guys. To go with someone else will be another 6 weeks and I am certainly not waiting that long again. The install was suppose to be 5 days ago.  I would post a picture of the kitchen in it's state right now but it will ruin the reveal. Sorry.

On a happier note Cooper is doing great. He said "all gone" today. He can't wait to be able to play in the kitchen again. It seems that is all he wants to do is go in there but we don't let him as there are uncovered electrical boxes and the stove plug in, which is perfect size for little fingers.  He is growing so fast and I will admit his hair cut has grown on me. I look back at pictures before and think what a shaggy, unloved looking kid!!! He had great curls but I think we let his hair grow too long. Funny thing is that we cut it just before we left Sarnia. So he has really fast growing hair. He already is starting to get some of his curls back. Yes!
Luvs,
Myril

No comments:

Post a Comment