Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nov 24, 2010

Tonight we have a Relief Society function and I was going to bring something really special that I knew the ladies would love being as I haven't seen anything remotely even similar in style to it. They are very pie and cookie orriented here. I was going to make my buddy Amy's recipe of S'mores. The main ingredient other than chocolate and marshmallows of course is Golden Grahams. Well, I have been to pretty much all the big chain grocery stores and I have come to the conclusion that NL does not have Golden Grahams. How can this be?
So, my big plans have been spoiled and now all I can think of is how am I going to get me some Golden Grahams so I can have S'mores in a pan? I will allow anyone to send me some if they want!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! How about the recipe? Will you share? We have Golden Grahams just sitting here in storage. Nothing to do with them. ; D

    ReplyDelete