Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas 2010

Hey ladies,
sorry I haven't been here in a while. I am really behind and life is crazy. I am due in less than 3 weeks, can you believe it? I am just barely starting to feel ready for "Ladybug". Thanks to Amy's helpful ideas on her blog of what she put in her hospital bags for Mom and Baby I now have the hospital bags all packed.
My in laws arrive in 6 sleeps and I can't wait. It is going to be a great Christmas. I am working on a few things that I will share with you when they are done. I am just starting to be able to put into action all the wonderful DIY things I have found since I found blog land. I am starting with making large flowers for a head band for Ladybug. I am not sure how other gals on their blogs put pictures and other blog posts in but this will be my first attempt. I thought they were adorable.

http://www.missplunkettboutique.com/index2.php#/home/

I want to order one of everything for both me and Ladybug. I emailed them and they do ship to Canada and they charge the same rate as if they were sending to an American address. Sweet!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. MERRY CHRISTMAS until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Now how did I miss that you are having a girl! Congrats on knowing already! Oh......and that site is FUll of adorable stuff. My cousins use it all the time and have lot's of their stuff for their little girls too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete