Sunday, December 12, 2010

Prego picture.

This maybe the very last prego picture as I am hoping any day now that Ladybug will get sick of being couped up and want to come out.



I adore this color. I bought some scraps of fabric from Value Village and was excited to see this color in the bag. These rolled flowers are huge right now in blog land and I love the look. I am making a few for Ladybug in different colors, and I am having a blast doing it.
 I have been able to squeeze in a few crafts during my sons nap. I of course go and have a nap once he actually has fallen asleep but once my nap is over I jump out of bed (not really jump, more like flail out of bed like a beached whale as I am 8.5 months pregnant) and busily work on fun crafts. My hubbies parents arrive in 2 days and I am so excited. I am looking forward to seeing them and also for the help with my busy and very active 19 month old.

Well family pictures are going to have to wait until tomorrow or Tuesday as I am going to bed. It took too long to upload pics. I am hoping to include it with an update from what has happened to the family in 2010.

Luvs and Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. I love those flowers Myril! I've seen them around a lot on blogs but I don't know how to make them. The one in your picture matches your shirt perfect! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the prego picture! your belly looks so different this time around....as it should (hehehe). SO jelous that you are taking time to craft...I think I'll pull out some fabric soon. love you, and will miss you all this Christmas :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Myril! I'm excited to hear about Ladybug ... and i'm anxious to hear what you guys name her! We have a name 95% picked out already, and i'm hoping we think nothing alike ... haha :D
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Myril! Glad that you found some time to make some crafts during this busy season. I hope that you enjoyed your visit with Kent's parents. Keep us posted on the arrival of the infamous ladybug.
    Take care,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete