Sunday, December 12, 2010

New things.

I don't know where to start. I have been working on some really fun things and have finished a few and want to show you. As well we just got family pictures done and I want to put them up for you all to see. I am super tired and want to go to bed so hopefully I can be fast and do it all in a short time.

I am a follower of this blog called flamingo toes. LOVE it. I can't get enough of this blog. She posted a while back this wreath http://www.flamingotoes.com/2010/09/beware-halloween-wreath/ and I have been wanting to make one.

So here is mine.


This wreath reminds me of the Savior. The berries represent the blood he sacrificed for me and you. White for his pure life and perfect example. The dove representing his love. The circle/wreath for his infinite and eternal atonement. It is super simple and I like that. I am debating on adding more berries to each cluster, but I am happy with how it turned out.



So here it is hanging above my mantel in all it's glory. (I am hoping Santa will do a fireplace make over for me for Christmas) I hesitated to put this picture in as I don't have the perfect picturesque mantel like other ladies I have seen in blog land. You do what you can I guess and work with what you've got.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment