Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24, 2010

Funny thing about C-dawg. I jumped in the shower this morning and C-dawg was whining and wanting to play in the water. Next thing I knew he was in the shower with me clothes and all. Instead of fighting it I just pulled off his PJ's and diaper and let him play. He is at such a fun age. I love being a Mom.

Not too much happened today. Kent went to his first chiro and message appointment. While he did that I solidified our kitchen cabinet quote at Signature. C-dawg was awesome and was really good while I spoke with the cabinet guy. He let C-dawg play with his measuring tape and he pulled it along like he was walking a dog. Once again what a cutie. He makes me smile.
Got my blood work done which took a chunk out of the day. Part of it was a blood sugar test. You have to drink this orange nasty syrup stuff that burns as you swallow it because it has so much sugar. Then you wait an hour to get your blood sapped out of you. 7 tubes people, 7. Why do they have to take so much? They will probably discard the equivalent of 5 tubes.
Kent went in to work to finish a few things despite it being his day off.  It was a good thing he went in because there were somethings that had to be taken care of to secure our house sale.  He is under a lot of stress. Bank not cooperating. Need I say more.
Oh, I almost forgot. Last night Prime Minister Stephen Harper slept 2 doors down from us in the hotel. We didn't actually get to see him, let alone meet him but it was kind of cool to be on the same floor. The hotel wanted to move us but I told them that wasn't really an option being as C-dawg was already asleep and it wasn't very conducive.

2 comments:

  1. a day in the life of...nice!
    I have a blog that I can not get into for some reason (using Nick's right now).....will have to try to figure mine out again here soon. Hope all is well with your sugar test and stress levels with the upcoming move. Love from us all!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the orange nasty stuff! Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete