Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011

I have come to the realization that there are 2 things in my life that make me stressed. The first is when both of my wonderful children are screaming because they need me and I can't get to them at the same time. I think they just know and purposefully time it so they need something at the same time and both will cry over it!
The second is what to have for supper. Anyone else with me? So lately what I have been working on while I have a spare moment is a supper calendar and grocery lists for each week to coincide with the supper calander. I am super excited about it. Kent has a had some input and as a result we have a breakfast food night every week and a smoothie night. Can't beat that!

Other than that Avery and Cooper are doing great. I will post pics of them both as soon as I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment