Sunday, April 17, 2011

Get mad or laugh?

You know when you have those moments with your kids when you can either discipline and give your child trouble for what they have done, or laugh your head off and grab the camera? I had one of those today. Too funny.




Cooper learned what Nutella was today. To say the least he loved it. While Kent and I were getting ready for church Cooper was having his fill.
Our little man is so cute. Everything he does is cute (except when he screams because he wants something). He says the darnedest things and pulls things from out of no where. Well sort of no where. For instance he started saying God after he would see or say Jesus. Where did he get that from? I guess from family scripture reading. He picks up way more than we know.
I have a million other posts I want to do. So lets hope all goes well and I am able to do them.
Luvs 

No comments:

Post a Comment